• ***************************************************************************************
    WARNING: MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS CURRENT IN THE MAIN ACCOUNT SETTINGS. WE ARE ROLLING IN E-MAIL ADDRESS RE-VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY REASONS. AS A RESULT, EVERY DAY WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING LOCKED OUT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KEEP A CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE-THEY KEPT AN EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE THEY NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

We are currently primarily focusing on those users who haven't re-verified their email in the last 7 (was 10, 9, 8) years.
    ***************************************************************************************
  • ***************************************************************************************
    Please test out the adding and editing site features on our DEV site.
    See: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/please-test-out-the-adding-and-editing-site-features-on-our-dev-site.536834/ Thank you.
    ***************************************************************************************

KANCHO!! The one game that I bet nobody here has.

CHALLENGER

Reaction score
Kancho!! (Japanese poke game) or Boong Ga Boong Ga (I think Korean)

103751913_990e746fac.jpg

In Japan and Korea, you will often find some off the wall things that might amuse you.
I personally never had this done to me thank god. However in all the years I've been there I've never seen this done to anyone either. I've also never seen this game in any game center out there.

For further details. :D
http://www.kirainet.com/english/kancho/

Anyways could you imagine having this game in your arcade, or just watching people play it?

I remember reading about that in Gameroom Magazine years ago. It's, um, interesting! Lol!

I'm sure it's a LOT of fun if you're a proctologist...

Do you fuck it, or what?

EDIT: Read the linked article, maybe i'm just immature, but I find that pretty hilarious! Some of the drawings had me rolling!

Last edited:
I never understood the allure; it's an asian culture thing. The game is to jam your index fingers of your clasped hands into the rump of your buddy (who is fully clothed) and yell out konchooooooooooo. The obect is to hurt and embarress them I guess.

Kind of like the Jackass guys kicking each other in the nuts. Supposedly this is a huge thing???????

From wikipedia no less:
Kancho (カンチョー kanchō?)[1] is a prank often played in Japan; it is performed by clasping the hands together so the index fingers are pointing out and attempting to insert them sharply into someone's anal region when the victim is not looking.[2][3] It is similar to the wedgie or a goosing, although, as compared to kancho, the former mentioned acts do not involve physical contact which is quite as intimate or direct. A Kancho is often executed simultaneously as the offending party loudly emphasizes the second syllable of "Kan-CHO!".

Found this.

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga's corporate mascots, a finger beast and a turd in pajamas, discuss the pleasures of sudden and violent gastrointestinal intrusion. The designers say the game's useful for relieving stress, and maybe I'm confused because of some culture gap, but if ramming your finger into the asshole of a "Gold digger" is how you relax, there is a one hundred percent chance that you just got done doing something illegally insane. If this game really wanted to help the world, it would drop a steel cage around anyone who puts a quarter in it and club him or her until the authorities arrived.

Found this on the net. WTF seriously

Attachments

• naughty02c.jpg
    naughty02c.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 28
If this game really wanted to help the world, it would drop a steel cage around anyone who puts a quarter in it and club him or her until the authorities arrived.

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea.

Back