Runge Kutta Method: Solve Example with MATLAB

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem involving solving an equation with parameters and determining the constants to fit the constraints. The equation is h''+\frac{1}{r}h'=0 and the approach involves integrating and converting it to a boundary value problem. A link is provided for an example of solving a similar problem.
num3n
hello all dear

please help me
can solve this Example By Simulation With matlab

Attachments

• 45978de1ada5246b1621b793caa1c02bf386de6e798f2d726652136470493a69.jpg
    45978de1ada5246b1621b793caa1c02bf386de6e798f2d726652136470493a69.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 441
num3n said:
can solve this Example By Simulation With matlab
I am not quite sure of your parameters. As far as I can make out your equation is [itex]h''+\frac{1}{r}h'=0 [/itex]. Now I wonder: Is r a constant? If so, just integrate and get [itex] h'+\frac{1}{r}h=C[/itex] (C is a constant) and from there [itex]h(x) = C_{2}+C\cdot x + C_{1}e^{\frac{-x}{r}} [/itex]. Nom determine the constants to fit your constraints.

Related to Runge Kutta Method: Solve Example with MATLAB

What is the Runge Kutta Method?

The Runge Kutta Method is a numerical method used to solve ordinary differential equations. It is a popular method because it is relatively accurate and easy to implement.

How does the Runge Kutta Method work?

The Runge Kutta Method uses a system of equations to approximate the solution to a differential equation at discrete points. It involves using a series of intermediate steps to better approximate the solution, resulting in a more accurate final answer.

What is an example of using the Runge Kutta Method?

An example of using the Runge Kutta Method is solving the differential equation dy/dx = x + y with initial condition y(0) = 1. This can be solved using the fourth-order Runge Kutta Method, which involves calculating four intermediate values at each step.

How can MATLAB be used to implement the Runge Kutta Method?

MATLAB has built-in functions for solving differential equations, including the Runge Kutta Method. By using the "ode45" function, MATLAB can solve differential equations numerically using the fourth-order Runge Kutta Method.

What are the advantages of using the Runge Kutta Method?

The Runge Kutta Method is a widely used numerical method because it is relatively accurate, easy to implement, and can handle a wide range of differential equations. It also allows for finer control over the step size, making it more efficient for solving certain types of equations.