Lamborghini Gallardo Sharpie | 1-step | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
This unique Lamborghini Gallardo was for sale at auto toy store ( it's now sold). It took over 200 hours to complete the project. Waxxon and Toy came to an agreement where I would be detailing all his car that needs attention before delivery so that all the cars leaving this place are in their best condition possible. If you are looking for a sweet ride, it's well worth the detour, Francois is a nice guy :)

1-step
Aquapel
decontamination
Special Reserve waxxon's wax

The car had some clear bra ( 3m protex) applied at few places, but it made some difference in the color. Area where the protex was installed seems darker than the other area. So I had to give it a good polish so we can restore the original gloss when it left the factory. See for exemple this mirror;

I polished the mirror under all his angle for an uniform finish. see the reflection ? ;) haha

... Initial condition of the car ; Black part were covered in swirls and a few part had slight holograms because no one ever finished the paint with a finishing polish before ( maybe during the repaint process)

These very hard to polish by machine trap also.. ( I had to polish b hand)

I went crazy and started polishing the rear diffuser :

Air trap were dirty a bit and it needed to be darken a bit.

See the difference in shade ? It look much better although subtle difference.

Aquapel and trim taped for a safer polishing stage ;

After the polishing end result;

Enjoy those final pictures, capturing the gloss/reflection on this paint project is quite hard, but you will see on a few pictures I was able to capture it, It's another subtle touch that make the difference before/after the detailing.

Application of our special reserve waxxon wax for a very wet-look and durable finish:

Can't be scared to put the jar on the paint due to the non-slip no scratch o-ring :)

Obviously the paint thickness a lot thicker than normal due to the respray;

More pictures so we can appreciate the sharpie art ;

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Great job and great pictures as usual and as expected of you!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

policeexclusivemondays4.JPG

c'est une autre? ou c'est un wrap?

yes ! Sinon j'aurai endommagé le sharpie job avec le polishing obviously!

Yes of course it would remove the sharpie and I figured it was cleared, it just wasn't clear to me if you only waxed the car and polished the black trim or polished it all. Good job it looks great!

Back