OMG, Naked Mole-Rat

lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,066

https://www.daz3d.com/storybook-naked-mole-rat-for-genesis-81-male

I have no clue what I'll do with it but have to have it.

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Umm... I'm pretty sure this violates the forum TOS in regards to full frontal mole rat nudity.

Geez.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 767

I've seen these little critters at our zoo. They're barely an inch long and cute as anything.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

melanie said:

I've seen these little critters at our zoo. They're barely an inch long and cute as anything.

Have you played any Fallout game? laugh

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    edited June 2022

"The Naked Mole Rat Rap"

Post edited by Redfern on
  • AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,234

Redfern said:

"The Naked Mole Rat Rap"

I was wondering how long it would take to Kim Possible.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,169

I'm pretty strapped for cash right now, but I will always buy JoeQuick creatures.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,567

What? no gens textures, bummer, LOL blush

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,169

FSMCDesigns said:

You forced me to look up what naked mole rat genitals look like, and I will never forgive you for that.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,234

Gordig said:

FSMCDesigns said:

You forced me to look up what naked mole rat genitals look like, and I will never forgive you for that.

LMAO 

• I'm offended! Put some clothes on it! laugh

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143

He goes on my wish list!

Not sure what it is, but he is a must-have, for me.

Hope they can do a Hamster next, but with hair.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I have all his creatures but also will get this naked mole update for G8.1M.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

melanie said:

Those critters grow up to 13 cm (about 5,1 inch) and "cute" is something that should never ever mentioned in connection with a naked mole rat - so you probably are mistaking them for some other animal, for which cute would be an option wink

• Petra said:

He goes on my wish list!

Not sure what it is, but he is a must-have, for me.

Hope they can do a Hamster next, but with hair.

You dont want a naked Hamster?

Now that it was mentioned, I would like Storybook Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rat, and Gerbil.

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,699
    edited June 2022

nonesuch00 said:

Now that it was mentioned, I would like Storybook Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rat, and Gerbil.

The mouse king is very rat like

Anyway, you might alsobe able to get a rat and some of the other rodents with the adjustment dials for the mouse and some of the bodyweight/height dials on g8. I always intended the archer in the fantasy group shot to be more rat like.

A non naked mole is coming soonish. I will probably squeeze out a Platypus before the end of summer (I've already got a duck and a beaver so...). 

Then there'll be a hiautus on these for a few months. 

When I come back to them my plans are for Bears, Squirrels, Rabbits and a Badger in no particular order.

archer2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 357K
    smalleyesbighandsglasses_strand2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 380K
    platy.jpg
    1120 x 840 - 212K
    Post edited by JoeQuick on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Thanks Joe, all instant purchases.

-- Walt Sterdan

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

JoeQuick said:

When I come back to them my plans are for ... and a Badger in no particular order.

You know that you can't say Badger without Mushroom ... and Snake, right?

JoeQuick said:

nonesuch00 said:

Anyway, you might alsobe able to get a rat and some of the other rodents with the adjustment dials for the mouse and some of the bodyweight/height dials on g8. I always intended the archer in the fantasy group shot to be more rat like.

A non naked mole is coming soonish. I will probably squeeze out a Platypus before the end of summer (I've already got a duck and a beaver so...). 

When I come back to them my plans are for Bears, Squirrels, Rabbits and a Badger in no particular order.

Ah, OK. Thanks. Those will do too.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

JoeQuick said:

nonesuch00 said:

I loved it. But then again I love  most things you do. But, you are killing me and my wallet. My gravestone will read:

DOOMED by JOE QUICK.