Adelaide
✟211.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Terra Research Articles - Earthquake Clouds

987843-clouds.jpg

All earthquakes begin with friction from the earth. Prior to an earthquake the friction between faults escalate. The heat before an earthquake not only can but will alter the local heat to the degree of the heat based on the depth of the friction, will change cloud pattern, since all weather around us is a phenomenon of hot and cold.

If you observe clouds based on daily temperature you will note vast differences. The reason for the snake formation in my mind, is because the heat is vented in intervals along a long fault line.

I feel the weather can give advance notice of changes in the lower crust. Please investigate yourselves, I only share this information, because I cannot fault the sense of it, but geoscientific communities can be very daft to common sense at times.

First evidence - first hand

EARTHQUAKE CLOUDS AND SHORT TERM PREDICTION

Zhonghau Shou
http://quake.exit.com/A991003.html
"Ancient Chinese and Italians studied special clouds which were indicative of impending earthquakes. The Chronicle of Lon-De County (35.7 E, 106.1 N) in Ningxia province, China, 300 years ago (recompiled in 1935) recorded. "It was sunny and warm; the sky was blue and clear. Suddenly, there appeared threads of a black cloud spanning the sky like a long snake. The cloud stayed for a long time, so there would be an earthquake"

Retrospective Second Evidence - Scientific

Hot? Cold?- but, studies show heat prior to earthquake

Recent scientific studies from Russia and China are capturing infrared satellite imaging data that shows elevated crustal temperatures prior to large earthquakes. Other sources of thermal anomalies include observation of elevated presence of water vapor (Mexicali Valley, fluid extraction at Cerro Prieto geothermal field) and elevated pressures in petroleum wells (peculiar phenomena of subsurface fluid behavior observed in China preceding earthquakes- Acta Sismologica Sinica 2, No. 4, 425-429).