"STUKA ZU FUSS"-Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf. D mit Schwerer Wurfrahmen 40

Morning all.  Found the time to sit down and check through the forum.....and get this recently completed project up for review. I decided to complete all outstanding builds before embarking on a new one for 2020.........It still needs some additional stowage here and there.....when the right stuff come's along, I'll drop it in.

Hope you like and no problem on any comments or questions, either thumbs up or down......

INLtTxB.jpg

woTokXy.jpg

uOaGv4S.jpg

8Oa2xUP.jpg

x8OqYcl.jpg

QCUWoib.jpg

Edited by Redcoat2966
  • Like 33

3 hours ago, Farmerboy said:

To my eyes that looks wonderful, good job that man!

3 hours ago, Hewy said:

Superb , as are all of your models 👍

3 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

You've nailed it, Simon. :like:

2 hours ago, Nikola Topalov said:

Fantastic work man! Every bit of it. Kudos to you! I love it. 

Best, 

Nikola

2 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Excellent paint job Simon. Nice one.

John.

Thanks to you all for such a positive "thumbs up".....really appreciate the positive comments.

Cheers....:yes:

Simon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great work, as ever, Simon. Particularly like the touches like the camouflaged helmets, liberated Russian machine gun, and collection of logs tied to the front. I could go, the finish on the tools and benches, the exhaust...

Suffice to say, great work.

Cheers

Darryl 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Great work, as ever, Simon. Particularly like the touches like the camouflaged helmets, liberated Russian machine gun, and collection of logs tied to the front. I could go, the finish on the tools and benches, the exhaust...

Suffice to say, great work.

Cheers

Darryl 

Thanks for that Darryl.....:yes:....I find all the minor detail the most time consuming as it has to be done in specific sequences. I'll probably have to post a couple more pics when some additional stowage turns up that suits the interior on this one.....

Also, In studying the pics myself, I just spotted a couple of issues.......a tool clamp on the axe, and some spare vision blocks behind the drivers seat I forgot......:think:....have put those on the list.

Thanks again mate....:yes:

cheers

Simon.

Wow!! That is utterly superb! Such impressive painting and weathering! Looks like the real thing after some serious usage! Top notch modelling! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2020 at 8:15 AM, PlaStix said:

Wow!! That is utterly superb! Such impressive painting and weathering! Looks like the real thing after some serious usage! Top notch modelling! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

On 1/27/2020 at 10:02 AM, Harry Callahan said:

great 251, really a stunner. Well done mate 

Cheers chaps for that :yes:.........I tried out a few new techniques on this one.....well, to me anyway, and learnt a lot with this one. I'm going to expand on them with the next build  have planned...

Thanks again...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Ian said:

Don't often say this, but I mean it... this is just about 'perfect'. Love everything about it, a superb build.

Ian.

Thanks Ian, really appreciate that...it was an enjoyable build.......still a few things to tinker with on it.  I'm planning a base to put it one with some scenery.

Cheers

Simon.