Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Aldi dupe of Chanel Coco Madamoiselle - Have you seen it?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Loads of these available in Lidl Dundrum in the cosmetic/deoderant section- at the end near the freezers.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

I was in Eurasia asian shop in Fonhill Ind, estate, and they have a perfume section that sell perfume oils, sprays and Dupes of popular sents, kinda like The Body Shop. They have a Coco Madamemoiselle dupe oil that smells like the real thing. I got a Flowerbomb dupe. It's 5eur for a small vile of sented oil, they also have perfume sprays

• Registered Users Posts: 48 milly2013

Is this perfume still available?, they don't ever have it in lidl childers road limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

It's baaaa-aaaack! Today I got hold of another four bottles...just in case, like...

Happy hoarding girls!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Seen gift sets of it (lotion and perfume I think?) in Lidl in Cork a week or so ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah, I got the gift set in Lidl near the Headford Road, Galway last week. Lots of sets then. :D

It's been back a while though.. the perfume has been there the past couple of weeks.

There is also some other fragrances sold now. Not sure what copies they are of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I bought 2 bottles in Lidl in Dundrum, and they have them in Lidl in Ballinteer too!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Suddenly Madame roll on deodorant out now! It's not fecking drying too fast on me though...(flaps wings)...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Loads of the "perfume" in stock in Swords tonight :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement