Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

39 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

..ya'll are so negative around here lol

So, I never understood why people also try to stress putting sun screen on your lips until now, her lips incredibly darker than the rest of her body. Sad, its not the other way around

Lips darker? What? I don't get the point

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Lips darker? What? I don't get the point

Adriana literally mentions she has a slight tan and her lips visibly darker. She has a tan on her lips. There are alot of SPF for lips out there. There lip glosses or balms that have spf or there is actual white sunscreen for the lips only (I have seen naomi capmbell with it on, makes your lips look super ashy) . Adriana tanned yesterday, she probably didn't put on any in her lips and thats why they look the way they do and why she says she has a slight tan

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana literally mentions she has a slight tan and her lips visibly darker. She has a tan on her lips. There are alot of SPF for lips out there. There lip glosses or balms that have spf or there is actual white sunscreen for the lips only (I have seen naomi capmbell with it on, makes your lips look super ashy) . Adriana tanned yesterday, she probably didn't put on any in her lips and thats why they look the way they do and why she says she has a slight tan

I don't see them that darker, a bit colored yes but she looks fab. Love tanned Adriana :heart:

21 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she said slight tan cause her skin is a bit darker. She looked a bit sunburnt in some other pictures. I don’t see her lips being darker a problem lol. If anything I would think that’s a good thing? I mean it’s good to have some natural color on your lips. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I think she said slight tan cause her skin is a bit darker. She looked a bit sunburnt in some other pictures. I don’t see her lips being darker a problem lol. If anything I would think that’s a good thing? I mean it’s good to have some natural color on your lips. 

To me her lips looked very different, especially in the photos from last night with the guy. Her skin does not look darker in those photos actually but her nose and mouth area are def pigmented differently. Her skin is still pale and I bet she put sun screen on it as she always does. But she probably didn't think to put any on her lips, because most people don't. Like in these photos, everything looks typical and normal except for her lips and nose areas. So I am sure that is the tan area that she is reffering to. I mean look at her stomach and arms, they are not tan lol. her lips are her nose are the different pigmented area. Thats what I was saying guys

1.thumb.jpg.3ed0c54eab2c55c820834229285b20d1.jpg

I didn't say it was a problem per say, even though the contrast is obvious and for some reason it makes her lip seem extra puffy. But I just said it was "sad" (I wasn't being extra serious) because I think she looks best tanned over all, and it would have been great to see the skin of her face and body be tanned instead of only her nose and lips. She looks even better with a full body tan to me is the point but I understand why she doesn't want to let her entire body tan

Just now, Souled-Out said:

To me her lips looked very different, especially in the photos from last night with the guy. Her skin does not look darker in those photos actually but her nose and mouth area are def pigmented differently. Her skin is still pale and I bet she put sun screen on it as she always does. But she probably didn't think to put any on her lips, because most people don't. Like in these photos, everything looks typical and normal except for her lips and nose areas. So I am sure that is the tan area that she is reffering to. I mean look at her stomach and arms, they are not tan lol. her lips are her nose are the different pigmented area. Thats what I was saying guys

I agree her lips looks weird in the pictures. It looks like if she had injections. I don't think she had, it's probably just an effect ! 

Also I feel like she's not tanning anymore, she still look very pale to me, I don't think it has something to do with her age 'cause my grand pa is way older than her and still tan a lot in the summer, I just think she don't expose herself to the sun, but I miss her being tan, she looks better to me 

13 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I agree her lips looks weird in the pictures. It looks like if she had injections. I don't think she had, it's probably just an effect ! 

Also I feel like she's not tanning anymore, she still look very pale to me, I don't think it has something to do with her age 'cause my grand pa is way older than her and still tan a lot in the summer, I just think she don't expose herself to the sun, but I miss her being tan, she looks better to me 

I agree that her lips do look suspicious in her selfie too. But Adriana I think chooses to not tan to keep her skin youthful. I mean Adriana does have very nice skin, better than Ale and Gisele. And keeping her skin looking good is now going to be even more important with her skin care line. I saw a lot of comments the day she posted a selfie around her birthday asking about her skin routine and asking what she uses. Adriana being recognized for nice skin will only help with her skin care business. I think she does like being tan. I remember she did an interview during World Cup Brazil where she said she didn’t use any sunscreen. She’s prob now realized she can’t be doing that.

52 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ok, she did get a slight tan and she looks soo good with it. Man, I wish she'd tan more lol

I prefer her tan too. But I’d rather see her skin looking youthful and kinda pale than her skin showing her age and temporary tans.