Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Sharpie Gallardo with new wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
Forza Forged is an unknown quantity at this point
Sharpie Gallardo with new wheels

Hello guys here is a sneak peek of the Sharpie Gallardo with our wheels, we will be showcasing and running it at the one mile run this Saturday Nov 14th in South Florida at Dade Collier Airport. Maybe we get to meet some of you from 6speed.

We will be posting more pictures later on this week and on monday after the run.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
is this timblalands sons car?... nice wheels though

Old 11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks...the owner of the car is the owner of Lamborghini Miami...Glad you like the wheels.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
Ok I'll say it, the wheels need to be left in all black.

The entire car is just an eye-sore. However, it's a genius marketing tool because everyone that sees it and points at it, doesn't think it looks good. They're pointing at it because someone had the audacity to ruin a car like that.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:18 PM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
Love the contrast but I think the white line on the lip MIGHT look a tad better if left off. Still a great finish to the car.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Hua
Ok I'll say it, the wheels need to be left in all black.

The entire car is just an eye-sore. However, it's a genius marketing tool because everyone that sees it and points at it, doesn't think it looks good. They're pointing at it because someone had the audacity to ruin a car like that.

Well I dont think he minds. At his young age he has any Lamborghini that he wants or decides to drive. He own's about 2-3 Lambo dealers down in Miami so yeh...U can read about him and that car in the Heavy Hitter's magazine.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Bretts car ---- sick!!! Well done.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
omarm is on a distinguished road
Wheels look good!

Car is amazing in person... cant appreciate it from pictures.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by omarm
Wheels look good!

Car is amazing in person... cant appreciate it from pictures.
Thanks, yes you will have to see the car in person to really appreciate the art work on it and the wheels look great.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:44 AM
vincentw is on a distinguished road
I thought that was timberlands sons car too. He got it for his 16th birthday from Lambo Miami.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:29 AM
superlatino_1 is on a distinguished road
This Car looks SICK! The wheels look awesome! Just adding to the masterpiece...I saw the wheels in person and let me tell you...I WANT! Great job on the finish...

Old 11-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by superlatino_1
This Car looks SICK! The wheels look awesome! Just adding to the masterpiece...I saw the wheels in person and let me tell you...I WANT! Great job on the finish...
Thanks, I received the PM that you saw the wheels at AUTO GLITZ.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:48 PM
FEAR will become famous soon enoughFEAR will become famous soon enough
Ok, first of all its timbaland, and second it was leant to him for some tv show i heard, but trust me, the guy who owns the lambo dealership in miami owns the car, he and i were talking about it last week, great guy, and would i do that to the car? No, but it does its job and draws attention, thats what its for

Old 11-11-2009, 03:49 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
HMMM it looks pretty interesting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharpie Gallardo with new wheels