Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

7 minutes ago, Figberts said:

I feel like there's some guy named Ookla living in a basement somewhere making new Shard accounts. Is this close to reality?

*voice from above*

No. Cease these foolish questions and return to your daily life, in innocent bliss. This never happened. 

If you refuse to leave the subject of this "Ookla" (who is totally not real) alone, two black-clad men will appear on your doorstep at 9:07 AM exactly on the next morning. Have a small overnight bag packed, and tell your loved ones and colleagues that you will not be home for a few days. Prepare and arm yourself as you desire. It will be for naught.

You have been warned. 

Edited by Ookla the Atypical

7 minutes ago, Figberts said:

I feel like there's some guy named Ookla living in a basement somewhere making new Shard accounts. Is this close to reality?

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Atypical said:

*voice from above*

No. Cease these foolish questions and return to your daily life, in innocent bliss. This never happened. 

If you do not cease these questions, two black-clad men will appear on your doorstep at 9:07 AM tomorrow morning. Have a small overnight bag packed, and tell your loved ones and colleagues that you will not be home for a few days. Prepare and arm yourself as you desire. It will be for naught.

You have been warned. 

Don't listen to my other personality friend. We're quite nice, once you agree to the whole joining us forever thing.