• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda's got NLF's out the butt and scaling that makes literally no sense. Oh, this one character goes really fast? Then EVERYONE goes really fast, even if they have nothing to do with him! This move looks like it's planet level? Then this more hyped move must be star level! Nothing in the game breaks the shield? Then nothing AT ALL breaks the shield! Zelda's a reincarnation of a goddess? That means she IS a goddess! And Peach can't kill a goddess! Gods or whatever say only Link can defeat Ganon? SURELY they're taking the planet busters, star busters, and universe busters that don't exist in the Zelda universe into account!

But this is off topic. Back to hungry pink blobs plz

@WarioWare : Claycia is the creator of Seventopia. Only by using colors from a single planet, she created several other ones (via mass-energy formulas, this feat alone is easily in the stellar levels, like a certain Bomberman enemy's feat), but what is more, the rest of Seventopia has also holds entire star systems that were created before the stealing of Pop Star's colors :
KatRC_Dark_Crafter_3.jpg
;
KatRC_Dark_Crafter_5.jpg
;
KatRC_Dark_Crafter_4.jpg

Kirby obviously defeats her (and the stronger foe who manipulated her) without using his powers. That's stellar-level powah right there.

On another note, I've heard about the Zelda is immortal wank before, but are you serious that the universe-buster wank actually exists ? Whoa...

Kirby hardly does anything in Rainbow Curse. It's pretty much all Eline throwing Kirby at the bad guys.

It's not so much that they think Zelda has universe busters as they think Ganondorf can tank universal attacks because they're not the Master Sword. A lower-tier verse has fanboys who insist that one of their characters can beat Superman when they can't. Goku is much closer to Superman's level than Ganondorf. Ergo, Zelda is more wanked.

Galaxy level DBZ completely checks out, though perhaps not in Broly's case.

Nah, actually, all Eline does is draw those rainbow rops to lead Kirby through Seventopia. It's Kirby himself who charges at the foes to blow them up with sheer striking strength. If Elline was that powerful herself, she wouldn't even need Kirby to beat Claycia and Dark Crafter.

Ah, Ganondorf being able to survive everything except the Master Sword, that's a common exaggeration, but usually it's not meant to be a wank, just an error from folks with still no experience in analysing fictional characters. Normal stuff.

It looks more to me like she's like an extremely powerful cannon. No matter how strong your cannon is, it's useless without a cannon ball. That's where Kirby comes in.

Didn't Eline form Kirby into that powerful little ball, or am I remembering wrong? Regardless, Kirby is very clearly screwed in that game without Eline.

Zelda fans also try justify Ganondorf's infinite durability by saying that the goddesses, who created a multiverse, couldn't keep him down...even though they only created Hyrule. Never mind that they try to wank Zelda, who's not shown to be any stronger than my dad in any canon game, all the way up to Ganondorf's level.

Nah, if Elline could throw stuff at 4-A level of powah, then any "cannon ball" will do the work, not just Kirby. Heck, she can just throw foes like that. If they're not tough enough, they will blow up. And there's nothing suggesting it's Elline who throws him. In fact, the intro of the game justifies it : It wasn't Elline who turned him into a ball, it was Kirby who discovered he can curl into a puffy ball when playing. So instead of using his natural, stronger powers, he decided to complete the adventure of the week by attacking foes as a ball cuz' it's more fun. It was literally just a game for him.

Yeah, I knew about Zelda's wanks herself as a character, but I never knew that Link or Ganondorf were wanked to cosmic levels. Wait... a multiverse ?

My opinion on this battle is that the power, stamina, and range advantages should all be in Buu's favor so much that his speed disadvantage doesn't matter. He should win this battle handily. Buu is small star +. Kirby is large planet level. Buu can casually throw out attacks that can kill Base Frieza (who has been upgraded to small star + from DBS). So he should be able to do the same with the much weaker Kirby.

Xolon said:
My opinion on this battle is that the power, stamina, and range advantages should all be in Buu's favor so much that his speed disadvantage doesn't matter. He should win this battle handily. Buu is small star +. Kirby is large planet level. Buu can casually throw out attacks that can kill Base Frieza (who has been upgraded to small star + from DBS). So he should be able to do the same with the much weaker Kirby.
Buu is Multi-Solar-System level (AP, and Durability), not small star+, lol

For those who are like "kirby wins easiliy lol". I'd like you to remember this: majin buu's strongest form is "buuhan". He has the intelligence and the techniques/powers of Piccolo + techniques/powers of gotenks SSJ3 and mystic Gohan.

Not to mention his Regenerationn, his power to transform anything in chocolate (for example), his vice shout, the fact he is a lot stronger than kid buu who was strong enough to destroy a galaxy (after a few years if I remember). He is also the 2nd strongest being in all dragon ball z (strongest is Vegeto SSJ).

How exactly can he kill majin buuhan when you know all that?

Shrek-it Ralph said:
Agreeing with Death Battle on this one
You mean the fight where Buu was killed by the sun? That conclusion makes no sense at all.

Kid buu was pushed by hiw own attack to the sun which makes no sense at all and just shows screwattacks' knowledges about dragon ball universe are very limited. Allow me to explain myself: Goku used the biggest genkidama in all dragon ball (so far).

The energy from all Goku's allies (except fat buu, Vegeta and Mr Satan) was used in the genkidama (Yamcha, Krillin, Roshi, Bulma, Chichi, Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, mystic Gohan, androids 17 and 18 etc ... even old allies such as Upa and his father or android 8 etc ...). In addition to that, he can take energy from plants and animals and even energy from micro organisms (http://c.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/27-120.0/compressed/hdragon_ball_z_v011-019.jpg).

Also, Kibitoshin, the old kaioshin, dende and all other namekians (and most likely plants, animals and the 3 suns of Namek) gave him energy for the genkidama, same for Enma and his employees in the other world (we don't see them putting their hands in direction of the sky but it's implied they gave their energies http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/42-322.0/compressed/qdragon_ball_z_v026-194.jpg

Also we know Goku can also take energy from the atmosphere, inanimate objects and the sun it self: http://c.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/18-018.0/compressed/fdragon_ball_z_v002-110.jpg

And of course, he took energy from the kaioshin's world as well (and the sun who's givin his light to the kaioshin's world).

And all this energy was NOT powerful enough to beat kid buu (start at 3 min 50): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLVpWWiyPs

Kid buu was actually pushing the genkidama back to Goku with his bare hands! Goku had to have his own energy restored by Shenron, turn into a SSJ (so he could add more power into his ki attack) use a kid attack so the genkidama could be pushed harder on kid buu.

So for kid buu to be pushed to the sun because of his own attack and die from it just shows how poor the "research" they did on buu was. If buu managed to actually push back Goku's genkidama then why can he be pushed to the sun because of his own attack that's far weaker?

That doesn't make any sense!

Anyway screwattacks severely lacks of knowledge when it comes to dragon ball. They even f*cked up Goku's personality in his 2nd fight against Superman (when he refused to fight Superman somewhere else (while he could simply teleport himself and Superman in the kaioshin's world). Goku would never put everyone's life in danger just so he could continue a fight.

Shrek-it Ralph said:
I know I did a wall of text, but I'd like you to read my previous comment that just showed once again how biased/misinformed screwattacks is about dragon ball.

420Swagnemite said:
Shrek-it Ralph said:
Don't mention ScrewAttack in a positive way around here.
Especially with the stupid conclusion they came with (Buu being pushed back to the sun by his own attack) which makes no sense at all because his own attack is weaker than Goku's genkidama and kid buu was strong enough to push back the genkidama (until Goku recovered his ki, turned into a SSJ and used a ki attack to boost his genkidama).

screwattacks severely lacks of knowledge when it comes to dragon ball. They even f*cked up Goku's personality in his 2nd fight against Superman (when he refused to fight Superman somewhere else (while he could simply teleport himself and Superman in the kaioshin's world). Goku would never put everyone's life in danger just so he could continue a fight.

Jeune fou said:
420Swagnemite said:
Shrek-it Ralph said:
Especially with the stupid conclusion they came with (Buu being pushed back to the sun by his own attack) which makes no sense at all because his own attack is weaker than Goku's genkidama and kid buu was strong enough to push back the genkidama (until Goku recovered his ki, turned into a SSJ and used a ki attack to boost his genkidama).
screwattacks severely lacks of knowledge when it comes to dragon ball. They even f*cked up Goku's personality in his 2nd fight against Superman (when he refused to fight Superman somewhere else (while he could simply teleport himself and Superman in the kaioshin's world). Goku would never put everyone's life in danger just so he could continue a fight.
According to this website, to survive in the core of the sun you need to be atleast multi city block level. I also don't agree with screw attack since the sun can't kill any Buu. Buu used his attack to blow up earth and still managed to regenerate stating the fact that he can survive easily more than his AP (his AP is 4-A which means that any Buu (except fat and good buu) should easily survive multiple supernovas) since with his regen hax. Also this part is an assumption: Kirby with his hypernova would most likely be a 4-B (Since that is where black hole tiers are usually). This does seem inconclusive with kid buu and fat buu since they won't be able to shout out of kirby's stomach and kirby not being able to kill them. I see superbuu winning this one. How? SuperBuu would be able to always get back to kirby by shouting out and ripping a hole that would lead him to sneak up on Kirby and have his chance of winning. One chocolate beam sneak attack and kirby is no more (or he gets absorbed by buu)

Anyway Kid buu couldn't be pushed to the sun by his own attack (since he pushed back Goku's genkidama). And yeah, your argument makes sense: buu can survive easily his own AP with his Regenerationn.

And let's not forget not only buuhan is more powerful than kid buu, but in addition to that he has Piccolo's intelligence.

Also not only buu's AP is superior to kirby's AP (and let's not forget buu can "summon" 10 kamikaze ghosts who can all use a kamehameha just like he did against Vegeto), but he is more durable and his fighting speed is superior. I honnestly don't see how kirby can win this!

Can't we just agree to disagree. There are people who will never change their opinions myself being one of them. Regarding BS upgrades, I don't believe that Kai is the primary canon due to some comic relief characters being in Super. If Super is the primary, then Batman the animated series is canon for introducing Harley and the Teen Titans show is primary for introducing Plasmius and Cinderblock. That would make the--get this--Kirby anime canon for putting Escargoon in Mass Attack. I'm not going to contradict things that have been set in stone, no offense. This is already inconclusive. Can someone just lock this?

Jeune fou said:
420Swagnemite said:
Shrek-it Ralph said:
You realize the animations never have an effect on the outcome, right? You could also say the same for Superman (Superman vs the Elite anyone?) Plus that would go into the debate of whether Goku could get the chance to teleport Superman and himself and leave people pissed off and question why he didn't teleport him to a red sun despite the answer being super obvious (Being, Goku has no knowledge of Superman's biology and wouldn't think to do that) anyways, back on topic.

It's clear Screwattack has plenty of knowledge about Dragon Ball, but the issue comes down to how they interpreted power, which to be fair, is an issue for a lot of people, including professional vs debaters. A number thought Goku had the power to destroy a universe quickly even before Super came out to give him the upgrade he needed to ACTUALLY do it.

Circumstances kind of vary with how you want to accept strongest Kirby vs Buu, would that include Buu absorbing Gohan, Kirby having the ability in Super Star to bring his past powers out at any point, if Buu could access other forms along the way, if Kirby could suck him in and absorb his power, etc. Even if Buu gets a slight upgrade in Super there's still the unknown factor of Hypernova and the fact that Kirby's recent upgrades put him at AT LEAST solar system level.

So I'd say it's fair to put it as inconclusive now.

Kirby wins, He is far faster than Buu and could speedblitz him, Kirby and Buu AP and Durabiliy is about the same, Don't exactly know which one is superior. Kirby could absorb Buu ability and take his powers (Yes buu is basically a blob, But due to him having ki, Kirby could probably steal the ability) But the same could be said for Buu. But due to him being probably more intellegent and faster I would say Kirby.

As of Kirby's upgrade, Kirby wins via similar AP, superior speed and a multitude of ways to reflect Buu's energy based attacks.

Super Buu Gohan Absorbs takes it, he nearly destroyed the Living World with his Scream and Vegetto was in avery desperate Situation there Super Buu is not only Cunning but smart thanks to Piccolo and he has so many tech. ready for Kirby. That blob can absorb what it wants it woulnd help him at all since Buu wont die from his own Attack (and no Assattack was just being assattack and derped around in their Video) I mean Buu was not allowed to become Super Buu or rather absorb Z Warroirs but Kirby was allowed to absorb his little Pawns there BS.

If Buu sent a blob to absorb Kirby then that would give Kirby the opertunity to swallow it and copy from it. Not to mention he still has a speed advantage.

well sorry to burst the bubble but Kirby would never get the chance to see the absorption he is to dumb/Naive for it and anyways we dotn know if Buu can do it from the insides aswell or he just tells him wnats some sweets close your eyes bam turns into a Chocolate and Boueno Appeitto Super Buu

Said video ignores all of the times that Kirby kicked Meta Knight's arse in the games. Also iirc, the anime takes place early on in Kirby's timeline, before he grew more experienced.

VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
Super Buu Gohan Absorbs takes it, he nearly destroyed the Living World with his Scream and Vegetto was in
that literally can barely be used in combat
im pretty sure it can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ge5DTQbqqo since like Dende already says it just a stronger Verison of the Scream Buu used to get out of a Dimension and yeah that Super Buu is now at least 2x stronger than before.

TheArcosian said:
VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
Super Buu Gohan Absorbs takes it, he nearly destroyed the Living World with his Scream and Vegetto was in
im pretty sure it can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ge5DTQbqqo since like Dende already says it just a stronger Verison of the Scream Buu used to get out of a Dimension and yeah that Super Buu is now at least 2x stronger than before.
Nothing says he can survive it as well

also unlike DBZ I heavily doubt kirby will just sit there while buu is screaming his ass off, being extremely vulnerable

VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
also unlike DBZ I heavily doubt kirby will just sit there while buu is screaming his ass off, being extremely vulnerable
you forgot he can create Kamikaze Ghosts and use it to distract Kirby and while doing so he can do it and you assume he cant Surivive it means nothing i have more evidence that he can survive it since Kid Buu = Power from a lot of powerful Beings and Humans with Gokus Genkidama (is around 4-A) could scale it to a low 3 Tier and Kid Buu could hold against hit for a certain time till goku got his powers back and killed him and that Buu is not even the strongest. Super Buu is and yet we use his Gohan Absorbed state which is again for superior to his Base against a Naive Blob that thinks like a child aka Majin Buu.

TheArcosian said:
VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
VisaVivaLiva said:
TheArcosian said:
you forgot he can create Kamikaze Ghosts and use it to distract Kirby and while doing so he can do it and you assume he cant Surivive it means nothing i have more evidence that he can survive it since Kid Buu = Power from a lot of powerful Beings and Humans with Gokus Genkidama (is around 4-A) could scale it to a low 3 Tier and Kid Buu could hold against hit for a certain time till goku got his powers back and killed him and that Buu is not even the strongest. Super Buu is and yet we use his Gohan Absorbed state which is again for superior to his Base against a Naive Blob that thinks like a child aka Majin Buu.
There's literally nothing proving he can survive a legit universe+ attack

also OP said it was manga buu, which does not do the attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back