• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ExhaustedGoku2

5440487-1122329314-52705

Kirby facepalm by strunton-dalyyqu

*Both Kirby and Goku have access to any of their forms. *They have no knowledge of their opponent's abilities. *It's a fight to the death, who would win.

What Goku? What Kirby? Put some categories here. Main Goku vs main Kirby is a stomp, btw, Goku can't kill the pink ball.

>"It's a fight to the death"

As in first to die loses? Well, it may not be a stomp now.

If Goku is in base (3-A) then he can't kill Kirby due to Low-Godly Regenerationn. Kirby would hax him to death. If Goku is SSB or UI (Low 2-C), then he flicks him.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If Goku is in base (3-A) then he can't kill Kirby due to Low-Godly Regenerationn. Kirby would hax him to death. If Goku is SSB or UI (Low 2-C), then he flicks him.
What about hypernova kirby?

And what if he absorbs gokus powers?

Hypernova kirby?

And what if kirby traps goku in his stomach and waits till he dies.. or would goku be able to escape it?

Sushiverse said:
Hypernova kirby?
And what if kirby traps goku in his stomach and waits till he dies.. or would goku be able to escape it?
Instant Transmission.

Edit: Before anybody says you can't IT between dimensions, Kid Buu already proved you could.

The only thing Goku would have to do is detect a high-enough Ki source, and IT there.

It only has Universal range so no. He also gets transmuted just by being there or being spited.

He can teleport out of there. He did that when he went from the afterlife to the real world before. But this is a massive mismatch.

Let's take utility out of this; Can somebody add Low Multiversal range via Instant Transmission in Goku's profiles?

I don't know. I'm not an expert on Dragon Ball. Which is why I said "Correct me if I'm wrong".

I'm just taking what I find and what I know of Dragon Ball, and saying it. If I remember correctly, Goku can teleport to King Kai's planet, which is also located in the Other World.

Is Kirby faster than Goku? I hear many people say that Kirby blitzes all of Dragon Ball, but I'm not sure how accurate they are. By speed, I meant combat, not travel

Also, even if it was 3A Goku, this is still a stomp. Goku at SOME POINT will resort to Hakai, in which Kirby cannot survive, not even Ghost Kirby

@Mickey It's hard to rate his exact speed. His best speed feat could be an outlier due to him going into what may be a dimension beyond space and time, if not just a universe, and he did so in seconds.

Other feat he has that maaay be >> what Goku has is keeping up with Hearts that were shatter across the universe in an unknown, but short period of time. Also his combat and travel speed are the same.

Hmmmmm. A question for people who know more about Kirby than I do while also being familiar with DB Super: Would any of Kirby's hax be powerful enough to harm Goku regardless of the latter's Low 2-C durability?

As it is, Kirby definitely can't hurt Goku with PHYSICAL attacks, so his only chance against Goku would be hax.

I would also argue that swallowing Goku would actually backfire on Kirby and allow Goku to blow him up from the inside (although Kirby would just regen from that). After all, anyone at SSJ3 Gotenks level (only Tier 4-B) or stronger in DB can perform the Vice Shout to break out of pocket dimensions back into the main dimension, and back when Vegeta was training as a Tier 3-A SSJB in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he literally destroyed and broke out of hte entire pocket dimension (granted the dimension was only Earth-sized, but keep in mind that Low 2-C Goku is literally INFINITELY stronger than 3-A Vegeta) with just a Ki Blast. Moreover, Goku could easily stop Kirby from absorbing his power and digesting him inside his pocket dimension by erecting an energy-barrier (like the one Vegito had that kept Buu from absorbing him inside his body). Given Goku's past experience with enemies who swallow or absorb him, his first instinct, if being swallowed by a poofy pink enemy, would be to immediately erect an energy barrier in case that enemy has absorption abilities.

As of now, I am voting inconclusive (due to Kirby's low-godly regen making him impossible for Goku to kill, but Goku's dura being too high for Kirby's AP to bypass, but Kirby being faster, but Goku being arguably more skilled plus the advantage of ki-sense, etc.), but may change my vote to Kirby if someone can convincingly argue in favor of some of Kirby's hax being powerful enough to work on Goku.

Hmmmm, true. Which of Kirby's hax are durability-negating or ignoring?

Edit: And what do you mean "why is this still open?" As it is, it doesn't IMMEDIATELY seem to be an obvious stomp in either side's favor, and I am still leaning towards this being inconclusive.

Mickey1940 said:
Kirby's Regenerationn isn't stopping fodder enemies like Waddle Dees from 6-shotting him

I vote Goku
Luke z

You do know that a 5-A hurting a 4-A is an outlier right? Low-Godly is Low-Godly, Goku can't bypass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back