Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

:: Sharpie Gallardo :: TOP GUN RUN

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
:: Sharpie Gallardo :: TOP GUN RUN

Just a couple of shots of the "Sharpie Gallardo" (not professional ones) taken on Saturday's Top Gun Run. Featuring our Forza Forged FRZ-950...textured matte black center (powder-coated), pearl white ball-cuts/accents, & satin black rim halves (powder-coated)

Rear (20 x 11) ~ 305-25-20
Front (20 x 8.5) ~ 245-30-20

Feel free to PM or call me with any questions or feedback !!!

Thanks !!!!

Last edited by ForzaForged; 12-22-2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 11-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
They really did put a sharpie to the "G"!

Old 11-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ted@VIPModular
They really did put a sharpie to the "G"!
They actually did !!!...but let me explain.
The car belongs to Brett David (owner: Lamborghini Miami). He had the car completely wrapped in 3m film, then Brett's buddy (name slips my mind) went to work on the $200,000.00 + Italian masterpiece...& this is the end result !!! The car had a really nice set of HRE 891R's on it before ours went on. Brett thought the gloss finish on the HRE wheels "weren't doing it" for him & did not capture the overall "feel" of the Sharpie Car.

We @ Team Forza are thrilled to have our wheels on such a notorious & recognizable exotic !!!

Thanks...

Last edited by ForzaForged; 11-20-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels are perfect for it. Nice work

Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by wyatth
Those wheels are perfect for it. Nice work
We always appreciate feedback, wyatth...positive or negative.
But in this case, THANKS FOR THE PROPS !!!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Med2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished road
WOW! Those wheels looks amazing on the car, definitely compliment the look! I'm still amazed that it was done with a Sharpie too.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Med2012
WOW! Those wheels looks amazing on the car, definitely compliment the look! I'm still amazed that it was done with a Sharpie too.
thanks for those kind words

Old 11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
THE HRE's looked much better IMO.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
I love it.

The white accents on the wheels really set them off.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I really really like this car. It would have taken so much time and effort to hand draw all of that

Quick Reply: :: Sharpie Gallardo :: TOP GUN RUN