Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to be an overpowered rogue(with cash)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
    Char : (S24)Daggerash
    Server : Tundara
    Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
    Guild : (S6)Athena
    Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
    (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

LMAO. Level 50 balancer stats on that last screen as a proof to be strong lol.
      And now his char is gone. Wonder if he deleted his char or if he got banned, guess its the latter :P
      Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-29-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

This guy : >>>>

Server:Eternal Sanctum
        IGN:Sin
        Lv:5x Scion
        ShadowRogue
        1249/3000(12/7/2012) 1318/3000

>>>> has deleted his Account... in that Server.. wonder what happens next?
        lolololol

Comment

omg why D: he was 2nd strongest person
          Game : Crystal Saga
          IGN:Full Insanity
          Class: Holy Priest
          Level:
          Wings:
          Guild:Exile
          Soul:
          Pets
          Mount:
          Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

Funny how he retrieved his char back. I made an lvl 30 alt (which is supposed to be a permanent char) with the same exact name with his char. Now they cancel my account just to let him use his char again.

Comment

Since they deleted my account ingame I'm sure they can delete my forum account also. Sooooo **!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wan19 View Post
                Funny how he retrieved his char back. I made an lvl 30 alt (which is supposed to be a permanent char) with the same exact name with his char. Now they cancel my account just to let him use his char again.
                He's the potential income for this server, and you just re-created the name only for your Alt. u lucky your main character still safe..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bebims View Post
                    He's the potential income for this server, and you just re-created the name only for your Alt. u lucky your main character still safe..
                    I didn't break any rules making an alt with the same name with his char. Lucky ? They deleted my account. Not the character with the same name, they deleted the account.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      He looks pretty weak. I assume that he is using the peace self buff and heavenly protection.
                      Guess I'll wait til he posted the guide before I tell him what he is doing wrong
                      eh? weak just because he's a mortal? lol
                      IGN:
                      s17. IIReNeGaDeII - War
                      s17. zZZzToxiczZZz - Hunter
                      s17. IEIizzzIEI - Rogue

♥Nica♥

Comment

sin youre a rich ***** who spends thousands of dollars on his mommys money on crystal saga, and youre 21 years old grow the **** up. and if youre not really 21 then youve got serious issues cuz i know youre doing one thing or the other, cuz you aint no rich 21 year old bi tch boy LOL. go lose your virginity

Comment

you actually uploaded pictures to this site hahaha youre such a ******* queer bro what do people think of you outside of crystal saga you ******* geek

Comment

Working...
                          X