• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE GRADE IS IN FOR... CEREBUS #1
2 2

14 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2023 at 4:04 PM, grendelbo said:

Around a 7.0/7.5.

Thanks for sharing.

On 10/4/2023 at 4:52 PM, scburdet said:

I think maxes out at 7.0. I'd want some kind of guarantee/protection if it came back Q/color touched. I've run into this a couple of times now & "buyer beware" isn't that satisfying with that kind of investment. 

On 10/5/2023 at 9:50 AM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

I'm at 6.5 ....so it must be a 7.0

On 10/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, WolverineX said:

7.0 .  Great book to pick up raw.  looks very nice.

You guys are GOOD. :banana:

On 12/1/2023 at 12:45 PM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

I luv Cerebus.........wish I had a # 1

ONLY 13 available right now on eBay! (: Four of them belong to Lone Star who seem to have dropped prices dramatically. But anyone who knows MyComicShop should never buy from them off eBay. Save yourself hundreds and buy off their website.:banana:

On 12/1/2023 at 1:38 PM, grendel013 said:

ONLY 13 available right now on eBay! (: Four of them belong to Lone Star who seem to have dropped prices dramatically. But anyone who knows MyComicShop should never buy from them off eBay. Save yourself hundreds and buy off their website.:banana:

Thanks for that info.......that makes a ton of sense....not sure why I'm so stupid......I always just trudge thru ebay thinking it's that way or the highway.

On 12/2/2023 at 10:47 AM, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Thanks for that info.......that makes a ton of sense....not sure why I'm so stupid......I always just trudge thru ebay thinking it's that way or the highway.

No worries. That's why we share on here. :) I had discovered MyComicShop years ago and have bought and sold from Buddy several times. When I first saw them on eBay (I think it was a Veronica #28) I was like "let me check their website" and sure enough same book listed for much cheaper. They are smart to list on eBay to increase their audience but it's obvious they inflate the price there to cover the eBay selling fee. I completely get it.:banana: