Poll

What Sort of Battleship Should We Buy?

Current Technology (less delay)
- 4 (40%)
End-Game (more delay)
- 6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: Let's Play: Infinite Space  (Read 105372 times)

C-SH4M4N

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play: Infinite Space
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2014, 09:42:54 am »

DO NOT LET THAT SHIP SINK!!!
ALL HANDS, MAN THE TRACTOR BEAM STATIONS!!! EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ON DECK FOR CASUALTIES!!!!!!!

This LP is SO NOT sinking when we're so close to the major drug premise turnabout!!!!!!!!

C-SH4M4N

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:49 am »

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Kira's still wearing her old Zero-G Dog suit (or a variation of the sort; without enough proper care or given enough time, of course there would be less down the line), which was also Nia's from back in the day. Furthermore, notice her headdress? It looks oddly familiar. Something tells me this is gonna be mentioned in-game somewhere down the line, and further shipping would ensue in-game while at it.

I haven't played more of this yet, but I know it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Actually ...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2014, 07:24:28 pm »

You doin' okay over there, Hanz?  You didn't just drop this did you? o:

Just curious if it's a break or if you're done with it, I was rather enjoying it every week.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2014, 01:09:50 am »

Mostly an unfortunately extended break. For some reason, the last few weeks have gone from generally busy to insanely busy, and time to play and screenshot has taken a hit. (Oracle databases at work taking a crap - several times now - really eat into available time.)

C-SH4M4N

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2014, 04:46:06 pm »

My computer had a meltdown and I had to be away longer than I thought, but I'm back and you guys only went as far as the whole SPACE MEXICANS part? Then I didn't lose much! :P

(Hated that part; damn invisible ship wouldn't blow up, and I had invested into a lot of powerful single-target armaments. It was an annoying trip... :/)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Intergalactic Nightmare Fuel (Part 44)
« Reply #335 on: June 26, 2014, 02:47:11 am »

Intergalactic Nightmare Fuel
New Characters:
New Ships:
New Fighters:

Spoiler: Fireside Reunions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Doctor’s Appointment (click to show/hide)

What do we have here? A new post? What is this madness?

In all seriousness, I'll be working on getting back into the swing of things. There will be another pause due to vacation in August, but hopefully I'll build back up to punching these out once a week. The next update won't be too big, as I'll be wrapping up this chapter of the story soon.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 26, 2014, 03:23:03 am »

I take it that we entered firmly the "WTF" part of this let's play, right?
And it's going to go downhill from there? Oh boy...
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 26, 2014, 11:15:58 am »

At least it's a fun ride while it lasts :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #338 on: June 26, 2014, 05:54:04 pm »

Professor Minas, I swear, is an expy or alternate-reality version of Rick from Rick & Morty.

Spoiler: What do you think? (click to show/hide)
He's probably my favorite character in this whole game. He rocks. He's the right kind of scientist for your team. I mean, previously, he made a pretty-faced-death-machine out of a help-desk-bot almost overnight.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:55:27 pm by Itnetlolor »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 26, 2014, 06:37:18 pm »

We entered it three updates ago... maybe more.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 27, 2014, 03:45:11 pm »

Desmond Gate.

Professor, your wisdom astounds me. ^.^ At the very least though, it's nice to see that some characters haven't changed radically. Ian is still and ass and Torlo is still his loveable Trolo self.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 27, 2014, 04:45:10 pm »

One thing I think they did well is that Ian's face-hell turn is very well foreshadowed by just about any time he opened his mouth while he was with us. Ian's first reaction to the odds was always 'oh, let's give up and find an easy way out' to Yuri's 'screw the odds, full speed ahead!' So it's no surprise that, on his own, Ian folded like a bad hand and joined up with the bad guys.

On the up side, we can now fully justify his doom and gloom - his personal boogieman is Yuri coming for him with a sword.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #342 on: June 27, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »

On the up side, we can now fully justify his doom and gloom - his personal boogieman is Yuri coming for him with a sword.
...while things go boom!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 28, 2014, 02:11:52 am »

One thing I think they did well is that Ian's face-hell turn is very well foreshadowed by just about any time he opened his mouth while he was with us. Ian's first reaction to the odds was always 'oh, let's give up and find an easy way out' to Yuri's 'screw the odds, full speed ahead!' So it's no surprise that, on his own, Ian folded like a bad hand and joined up with the bad guys.

Sometimes games think that is cleverly disguised because in real life that is sort of a normal reaction to events (Afterall we pull victory out of our butt all the time storywise).

Yet, when we get there game wise... we consider this a casual stroll through the park, apparently with a baby stroller because Ian is here.
-In all fairness... very few games manage to balance story hopelessness with overwhelming gameplay very well.

For once in games I want to see the person who always doubts you, never thinks you can do it, and if you talk to them personally they are astounded you are still alive... Be your most avid supporter and confidant. Rather then Captain Backstabby.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:14:30 am by Neonivek »

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2014, 01:01:00 pm »

For once in games I want to see the person who always doubts you, never thinks you can do it, and if you talk to them personally they are astounded you are still alive... Be your most avid supporter and confidant. Rather then Captain Backstabby.

Me too, although you must admit it takes a special sort of person to like a sinking ship.
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27